Women chased and Kick molester
Atrocities on woman rising in the country and
it were high in IT hub like Banglore.Here is a
32 year old Bangalore woman who taught a
lesson to a man who harassed her. The
accused allegedly began harassing the
woman daily when she was out for her daily
jog. The woman decided to teach the man a
lesson and she chased him down a street,
asked him to kneel and then kicked him.
The woman’s friend filmed while she was
kicking the eve-teaser on the road and posted
in Facebook.
The brave lady posted the video clipping on
FB with a message: "Taught an eve-teaser a
tough lesson! I was eve-teased this morning
by a guy in a park where I run regularly. I
chased him, hit him hard and filed an FIR.
Police were extremely supportive. I am
posting this video for women to know that
change will happen only when we want it to
happen!"
Within no time the video went viral. The
snapshots were given to the police who
responded promptly to their call and, within
40 minutes, they nabbed the culprit.

0 కామెంట్లు:
కామెంట్ను పోస్ట్ చేయండి
<< హోమ్